Our office will be closed from November 11th until November 15th. Regular hours will resume on Monday, November 16th.
Happy Thanksgiving! Our office will be closed Monday, October 12 for the Thanksgiving holiday. We will re-open on Tuesday, October 13th.
Hope Chiropractic will be closed on Friday, August 28th.
We will be closed for summer break from July 25th to August 3rd. We will be open again on Tuesday, August 4th.
Our office will be closed July 1st for Canada Day. We will resume regular hours on Friday, July 3rd.
Our office will be closed Monday, May 18th for Victoria Day. Enjoy the long weekend!
We are excited to let you know that our clinic will be reopening on Tuesday, May 5th to our amazing community! Our team is eager to serve you once again. There are some changes you should be aware of so that we can maintain a healthy environment. We appreciate you taking the time to read the updates!
1. Adjustment appointment times
We will be changing to half hour appointment time blocks in lieu of one hour time blocks. This will allow for some flexibility but also allow physical distancing requirements to be maintained. We appreciate you arriving at your designated appointment time block only.
2. Are you immunocompromised or consider yourself high risk and feeling uncertain about public places? Please call our team so that we can accommodate you and ensure you can receive the care you need during this time.
You may leave your shoes on while in the clinic. Please do remove them in the front entrance or place a shoe covering on them if they are wet or muddy. Thank you
4. Help us to help you!
Our team is doing everything we can to make your visit as efficient as possible in order to limit the time you will be in our office, we thank you for your cooperation! If you currently pay with cash, please consider taking advantage of our monthly billing system and leaving a credit card or chequing account information on file or prepaying for appointments to lessen the interaction time at the front desk. (we will still accept cash at this time)
5. COVID-19 Screening
Our team is required to screen you prior to scheduling you an appointment. The screening questions will also be asked of you when you sign in for your appointment at our front desk. If you screen positive by answering yes to any question, we cannot schedule you an appointment until you can answer no to all of the questions. If at any time prior to your appointment you would answer yes to any question, please call our office to reschedule.Thank you for your understanding!
The screening questions will be as follows:
- Do you have current symptoms of COVID-19, such as: a fever, a new or changed chronic cough, a sore throat/runny nose/nasal congestion or shortness of breath that is not related to a known or preexisting condition?
- Have you traveled internationally within the last 14 days?
- Have you had unprotected close contact with individuals who have a confirmed or presumptive diagnosis of COVID-19?
We promise under our masks we are smiling & happy to see you!!! Be aware due to requirements from our regulatory association Dr. Brad will be masked at all times providing care and our team may also be wearing a mask if they are within close contact.
7. Hand hygiene
It is a new requirement that practice members entering the clinic perform hand hygiene by either washing your hands with soap and water or using the hand sanitizer we will have available at the front desk. Thank you for your cooperation.
Kids, we haven’t forgotten about you! Stickers will be available at the front desk -one of our team members will be happy to give you one on your visit. Unfortunately, we are unable to provide any toys for you to play with while you’re here but you are welcome to bring something from home.
We thank you for your cooperation and understanding with our new requirements and changes. For your health we are also introducing a new standard of sanitizing and cleaning high use areas. We look forward to serving you soon!!! You can call 780-469-4438 or email email@example.com to get you and your family scheduled in starting tomorrow. See you soon!
-Dr. Brad & The Hope Team
Our clinic remains closed for an unknown amount of time. If you are experiencing a health emergency, you may qualify to be seen for emergent care only. Contact our office via the form on our website or email firstname.lastname@example.org We look forward to being able to serve everyone again! Updates will be posted on our website, facebook page on our office voicemail message.
Urgent care is defined for all chiropractors as follows:
Urgent neurological chiropractic care:
- This is defined as a pathology that could reasonably lead to a neurological deficit. The patient must be a demonstratable candidate for response to manual treatment, as delivered by a chiropractor; and if left untreated would result in the patient seeking urgent or emergency care at a medical facility.
Urgent musculoskeletal chiropractic care:
- This is defined as a pathology that could reasonably be a musculoskeletal condition for the patient that does, or would incapacitate the patient’s ability to function in performing daily activities without immediate intervention; and if left untreated would result in the patient seeking urgent or emergency care at a medical facility.
Hope Chiropractic will be closed from March 30th until April 5th (this was a pre-planned closure). We will resume caring for only emergent cases on Monday, April 6th until given further instructions from the Alberta Government and the Alberta College and Association of Chiropractors. If you think you may qualify for emergent care, please email our office at email@example.com to get in touch with our chiropractor. Thank you!
Please see the post below regarding our office moving to emergent care only for an unknown amount of time. If you feel you qualify for emergent care at this time, please EMAIL us at firstname.lastname@example.org for the quickest response.
Hours for the week of March 23rd to care for emergent cases are as follows:
Monday: 10-1, 3-6
Wednesday & Friday: 10-12, 4-6
Thank you for your understanding!